The most active RussianLearn more
VC fund and accelerator
IIDF means Internet Initiatives Development Fund. According to Dow Jones, we are the most active early-stage venture fund in Russia and Europe.
We have $85M under management. Since 2013 IIDF has closed more than 240 deals ranging between $20k and $4.6M.
Our investment activity accounts for more than 100 IT startup deals each year, which is 80% of Russian early-stage venture capital market.
Areas we invest in
We invest in IT startups with the potential to scale globally.
Internet of things
We invest at Pre-Seed, Seed and Round A
In Moscow, we run a three-month accelerator program for startups at pre-seed stages three times a year. The program is designed to help them grow to the next rounds. Since 2013 we have accelerated 200+ IT startups.
The largest startup community in Russia
Since 2013 we’ve built the most extensive network of investors, accelerators, incubators, universities, corporations, and founders in Russia.
We partner with VCs and notable members of the local startup community to co-invest and help our companies enter international markets. We also collaborate with 100+ corporations and government institutions to help startups with expertise, resources, technologies, go-to-market tactics, PR opportunities, and introductions to enterprise clients.
In 2015 we launched industrial clusters within our accelerator program in cooperation with the major partners in such areas as Internet of Things, Digital Health, Retail, Fin Tech, Ed Tech, Media, AI&Big Data, Ad Tech. Among our partners, are Sberbank, Microsoft, Yandex, Invitro, STADA, Gazprom-Media, MedMe, Bayer, Raiffeisen Bank, TASS, Russian Railways, GS Group, YOTA, Rambler, and others.
- A verified Deal Flow of startups we’ve invested in and accelerated
- A summary & recommendations of startups you’re interested in
- Promotional support for partners entering Russian VC market
- Community interaction opportunities (i.e. PR, events)
- Expertise in expanding startups to global markets
- Co-investment opportunities. We invest in our startups, and we look for co-investors to scale our companies on the local markets
- Feedback on the strengths and weaknesses of the startups we connect you with